“Advocating and Providing Optimal Health and Wellness”
Join us for this amazing LIVE EVENT
Wednesday, July 21st, 10am on 92Q’s Facebook Page, YouTube and 92Q.com
Why Women Cry 2021
“Purpose & Passion…Dancing In The Face of Fear!!!”
The extraordinary online experience continues THIS
Wednesday, July 21st at 10am with
LIVE ONLINE on the 92Q Facebook Page, YouTube and 92Q.com
Post and share this invite with your family, friends, colleagues, and community.
Click on one of the links below
92Q Event Page Listing: http://92q.com/cry
- June 16 https://92q.com/events/why-women-cry-loving-listening-and-living/
- June 23 https://92q.com/events/why-women-cry-xv-xvi-womens-health-my-womb-my-power-my-love/
- June 30 https://92q.com/events/why-women-cry-xv-xvi-covid-crowd-effect/
- July 7 https://92q.com/events/why-women-cry-xv-xvi-behavioral-health-depression-overcoming-worries-woes-whispers/
- July 14 https://92q.com/events/why-women-cry-xv-xvi-hiv-and-stis-ending-the-hiv-epidemic/
- July 21 https://92q.com/events/why-women-cry-xv-xvi-sex-a-peel/
“Strive to transform the health and wellness of minority communities as a leading faith and community based organization on local, national, and global levels.”
To advocate and provide optimal health, and wellness to the underserved and at risk minority communities in a holistic, faith centered environment.
We address unfairness and gaps in service delivery for minority women and men at risk or living with HIV/AIDS and other Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, and other illnesses. Services at STAR are provided in a culturally sensitive and linguistically appropriate environment. We maintain the belief that empowering the communities we serve to make healthy lifestyle choices increases health and wellness.